I Feel Prim & Proper

Thank you for visiting my blog today on I feel prim and proper. It is a perfect lipstick from LimeLife by Alcone. It is a beautiful red shade. 

I Feel Prim & Proper

The prim and proper lipstick....

-is not tested on animals
-easy to apply
-goes on smoothly
-looks great on any skin complexion

I Feel Prim & Proper

The prim and proper lipstick....

-is bold and creamy
-non drying to your lips
-leaves your lips hydrated

I Feel Prim & Proper

                       Here is a picture of myself wearing the prim and proper perfect lipstick:


Here is my YouTube video on how quick and easy the lipstick is to apply:



Thanks for visiting my blog today on I feel prim and proper. This lipstick is such a beautiful red color and is bold and creamy and non drying. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peanut Butter Cup Liquid Lipstick

Say Goodbye To Dry Skin

Do You Love Your Lipgloss?